ATEO Job Result BPSC Non-Cadre 2016. Bangladesh Public Service Commission has offered the job for the post of Assistant Thana Education Officer (ATEO). ATEO Job Circular 2016 has published on 29th June 2016 by BPSC.TeleTalk.com.bd. Bangladesh Public Service Commission ATEO (Assistant Thana Education Officer) Job Circular for Upazila/Thana. Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) has published this Non-cadre job circular.
Assistant Thana Education Officer 2016 Circular Short Information:
Details of ATEO BPSC Non-Cadre Job
Post name: Assistant Thana Education Officer
Job Nature: Full time
Total Number of Post: 144
Application Submission Start Date: 1st July 2016 at 12.00 PM
Application Submission Last Date: 28th July 2016 at 6.00 PM (Payment Must send within 72 hours after 6:00pm of 31st July)
Application Fee: 500 (Taka)
Age Limit: Maximum 32 years by July 1 2016. Age limit is 30 for freedom fighters’ son or daughter.
SMS method for Assistant Thana Education Officer (ATEO) Job Circular 2016:
Step-1: BPSC <Space> User ID and Send it to 16222.
For an Example: BPSC ATEOBDDH and send to 16222
Reply Message: Congratulation Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for Non Cadre exam. User ID is (xxxxxxxx) and your Password is (xxxxxxxx).
Step-2: BPSC <Space> YES <Space> PIN and Send 16222
For an Example: BPSC YES [8 digit Number] and Send it to 16222
Reply Message: Congratulation Applicant’s Name, Payment completed successfully for Non Cadre Examination. User id is (xx xxx xx) and Pass (xx xxx xx)
ATEO Job Result BPSC Non-Cadre 2016
Download ATEO Job Apply Procedure [PDF File]
Online Apply Now
Subjects Name Number
General Knowledge 40
Apply Online for ATEO Job 2016
1) Got to http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd/ for ATEO application Form.
2) Fill up the BPSC Form-5 according to the direction.
3) Scan a colored picture of less than or 300X300 pixel, file size less than 100 KB and upload in JPG format.
4) Scan a signature of less than or 300X80 pixel, file size less than 100 KB and upload in JPG format.
5) After successfully filling up and submission the BPSC Form-5 the applicants will be provided an “Applicant’s Copy” with a User ID and Photo & Signature which should be printed or downloaded.
6) Using this User ID the applicant will have to submit fee through SMS by a Teletalk Mobile Phone. [See the SMS method in the Advertisement below.]