Dear HSC exam candidates, already you have got your examination is going to start from 3 April, 2016. Neglect to educate those who are still, as they say, the younger brother was studying seriously the rest of the little days. You can help to take good preparation.
HSC English 2nd Paper Suggestion 2016
Here I give some of the important suggestion of the English 2nd suggestion. Everybody is following my Suggestion. You are a success in life. It is very important suggestion.I take a shortcut suggestion for the HSC exam. HSC student coward for the English 2nd exam. HSC exam is very important for the life. HSC is very important exam for the student. According to the latest curriculum in Eng 2nd paper, question will be Right form of verbs, Appropriate Preposition, Articles, Linking Words or Phrase & Idioms, Passage narration, Transformation of sentences, Tag question, Completing sentences, Report Writing, Paragraph Writing, Dialogue Writing, Composition, Writing, Summary Writing, Formal letters/Application, Completing Story. To get good marks, you should give emphasis on all the topics.
Part-A: Grammar (Question no: 01 to 08) =40 marks
@Right form of verbs all board questions of 2014/2013/2012/2011
@Appropriate Preposition All board questions of 2014/2013/2012/2011
@Articles all board questions of 2014/2013/2012/2011
@Linking words or Phrase & Idioms All board questions of 2014/2013/2012/2011
@Passage narration all board questions of 2014/2013/2012/2011
@Transformation of sentences all board questions of 2014/2013/2012/2011
@Tag question all board questions of 2014/2013/2012/2011
@Completing sentences all board questions of 2014/2013/2012/2011
@Report writing (Question no: 9) =10 marks
- Write a report describing a road accident.
- Write a report on the rising prices of essential commodities in the market.
- Write a report on a village fair and its celebration.
- Write a report on the recent flood in an area and its condition.
- Write a report on the causes of failure in English.
@ Paragraph Writing (Question no: 10 for English 2 ND paper)=10 marks
- Load shedding.
- International mother language day/21st February.
- Gender discrimination
- Dowry in Bangladesh.
- The family you live in.
- Importance of learning English.
- Unfair means in an exam hall.
- Natural calamities in Bangladesh.
- Social values.
- Leisure pastimes.
@ Dialogue Writing: (Question no: 12) =10 marks
- Write a dialogue between two friends on preparation for coming H.S.C exam.
- Write a dialogue between two friends stating the causes of failure in English and solution to the problem.
- Write a dialogue between you and the manager of the bank on opening a bank account.
- Write a dialogue between Hassan and Raman about the benefits of early rising.
- Write a dialogue between two friends on the choice of career.
@ Composition Writing: (Question no: 11) =15 marks
- Population problem of Bangladesh
- The rivers of Bangladesh.
- The uses and abuses of satellite channels.
- A journey by train/boat.
- My future plan in life.
- Benefits of reading newspapers.
- Unemployment problem in Bangladesh.
- The game you like most.
- Flood in Bangladesh
- Physical exercise.
@ Summary Writing: (Question no: 12) =10 marks
All the board questions of 2014/2013/2012/2011
@ Formal letters/Application (Question no: 13) =10 marks
- Write an application to the principal for all students: For permission to organise a literary club/a computer club/to set up a canteen/permission for excursion
- Write an application to the principal for your personal problem: Requesting a seat in the college
Hostel/for a testimonial/for a T.C. /for full free studentship./changing elective subject
- Write an application to chairman/T.N.O./deputy commissioner/S.P. for all people of a locality:
For sinking some tube-wells/for repairing a bridge or road
- Write a Job application with CV or resume: Applying for the post of an English teacher/an officer
@ Completing Story: (Question no: 14) =15 marks
- A friend in need is a friend indeed/two friends and a bear.
- Failure is the pillar of success/ Robert Bruce and a spider.
- Honesty is the best policy/a honest woodcutter.
- Where there is a will there is a way/a thirsty crow.
- A liar shepherd and his fate.
- Grasp all, lose all/A farmer and a goose.
- Unity is strength/an old farmer and his four sons.
- Devotion to mother/ Baized Batumi and his mother.
Like Our Facebook Fanpage facebook to get the latest updates of this Suggestion and get future update