JSC English 1st Paper Suggestion 2016. Dear Students, you are JSC exam has very closed. So you give a shortcut suggestion for the JSC exam. If you read the English complete suggestion you do not think. JSC English Suggestion 100% Common Sure. JSC exam starts 2/11/2016. JSC exam closes 18/11/2016. The JSC exam is very important for the life. At first, JSC exam started 2010. JSC English 1st Paper Suggestion 2016
JSC English 1st Paper Suggestion 2016
English 1st Paper
Reading test( question no 1,2 and 3)
1. Oxygen and air pressure are ———————————- enjoyable flight.
2. Ethnic people in Bangladesh —————————– in Mymensingh.
3. Nakshi Katha ————————————————————— on them.
4. The word ‘hygiene’ means ——————————————————–
5. Communication of ideas is at ——————————– changed our life.
6. Human beings conquered ——————– a major accident.
Reading test (question no 4 and 5)
1. Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela ———————— expand healthcare services.
2. Martin Luther King, Jr. was an American —————————- holiday in 1986.
3. Steve Jobs, the American businessman ————treated pancreatic cancer.
4. Lord Byron was an —————————————–he died forever.
5. UNICEF stands for —————————— Asturias Award of Concord in 2006.
6. The World Health Organization (WHO) ———————— every year on 7 April.
7. Mother Theresa ———————————————————————–
8. Walt Disney was born ——————- The Magic Kingdom on October 1, 1971.
9. Virginia Woolf was an English ———————– Retrieved 24 September 2008.
|06||Fill in the gaps with appropriate words. 1×5 = 5|
- Leading a punctual life is very (a)_____ for everyone. People who are not punctual (b)_____ problems not only for themselves but also for others as (c)_____ It is never good to keep people (d)_____ People who are untidy in their lifestyle are considered to be (e) _____ in their life.
Ans. (a) essential; (b) create; (c) well; (d) waiting; (e) undisciplined.
- Early rising (a) _____ getting up early in the morning. It is very good and important (b)_____ good health. (c)_____ early one can say one’s prayer to the Almighty. Early in the morning nature (d) _____ calm. Getting up early, we can inhale fresh oxygen. In the morning nature
(e) _____ with beautiful flowers.
Ans. (a) means; (b) for; (c) Rising; (d) remains; (e) adorns.
- In this life there are no gains without (a) _____ Life, indeed, would be (b) _____ if there are no difficulties. Games (c) _____ their zest if there is no (d) _____ and if the result is a fixed conclusion. Both the winner and the (e) _____ enjoy a game most if it is closely contested to the last.
Ans. (a) pains; (b) meaningless; (c) lose; (d) competition; (e) loser.
- Bangladesh is the most densely (a) _____ country in the (b) _____ Every year more than two million people are being added to our (c) _____ The problem is now out of (d) _____ But this can be checked if the government and the people are firmly determined to control birth and grow more (e) _____ at the same time.
Ans. (a) populated; (b) world; (c) population; (d) control; (e) food.
- Man has an (a) _____ thirst for knowledge. He is never (b) _____ with what he has known and seen. He wants to see and know (c) _____. This (d) _____ to know more, coupled with the indomitable spirit of adventure has inspired him to undertake and carry out dangerous tasks which eventually (e) _____ in epoch making discoveries.
Ans. (a) unquenchable; (b) satisfied; (c) the unknown; (d) curiosity; (e) resulted.
- Thomas Alva Edison was (a) _____ in 1847 in Ohio, America. As a little boy he was very (b) _____ He always wanted to know how things were (c) _____ Very early in life, he showed that he was full of curiosity, a quality which is so (d) _____ to investors. In 1869, he went to New York where he (e) _____ for some time as a telephone operator.
Ans. (a) born; (b) inquisitive; (c) done; (d) important; (e) worked.
- Illiteracy is a curse. It is the root (a) _____ of ignorance which frustrates all development (b)_____ of the government and the community. No development efforts can (c) _____ unless illiteracy is eradicated. Eradication of illiteracy in a country like Bangladesh with so (d) _____ a population is undoubtedly a gigantic task. No individual, community or organization, not even the government is (e) _____ of solving this huge problem single-handed.
Ans. (a) cause; (b) work; (c) succeed; (d) large; (e) capable.
- A well (a) _____ of communication plays an important role in the (b) _____development of a country. Again this good communication system (c) _____ on the development of railway. In the early 19th century railway communication (d) _____ much. It played a vital role in (e) _____ goods and passengers.
Ans. (a) network; (b) economic; (c) depends; (d) developed; (e) carrying.
1. Load Shedding 2. Tree Plantation 3. Your National Flag 4. Your School Library 5. Traffic Jam 6. Nakshi Kantha
1. A dialogue between you and your friend about your preparation for the J.S.C examination.
2. A dialogue between you and your friend about importance of reading newspaper/ learning English /tree plantation/benefits of morning walk/early rising/
3. A dialogue between you and your friend about their plans after the exam
4. A dialogue between you and your friend about your aim in life/ hobby.
5. A dialogue between doctor and patient.
6. A dialogue between salesman and customer.
1. Wonderful goose 2. Grapes are sour 3. A farmer and four sons
4. A lion and Mouse 5. Thirsty Crow 6. Two friends and bear
1. About preparation for the ensuing JSC exam. 2. Describing study tour/picnic. 3. Thanking for sending a wonderful birthday gift. 4. Inviting to attend your birthday party/ picnic/spend summer vacation in your village home.
5. Congratulating on brilliant success. 6. Thanking for hospitality. 7. Advising to be punctual/ serious to studies.
JSC Examination Suggestion – 2016